Rose Quartz Moisturizing Face Cream
- Unit Price
This silky rose cream moisturizer hydrates and soothes your skin for a soft, even glow.
Use it as a daily moisturizer for a boost of nutrients and anti-aging benefits or to relieve dry, irritated skin. Key ingredients like rosewater, rose flower oil, and Centella Asiatica extract work together to reduce signs of aging and bring out your skin’s natural glow. You’ll love the calming pink color, silky texture, and light, wild flower scent.
What else you should know:
- Container size: 1.7 oz.
- Made in Korea.
- Dermatologist tested and approved.
- Not tested on animals.
- Works for all skin types.
- Nutrient-rich ingredients strengthen the skin barrier
- Encourages collagen production and blood circulation for a radiant glow
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles
- Softens and moisturizes skin
- Protects against environmental damage
- Soothes dry or irritated skin
Step 1: Fully cleanse and dry your skin.
Step 2: Smooth an ample amount of face cream over your entire face each morning and night. Focus on the areas that need extra hydration or soothing, such as dry or chapped skin.
- To optimize your skin in between mask sessions, layering is key! Apply Everyday Essence or Dewy Essence daily to clean, dry skin. Follow with 101 Volumizing Anti-Aging Face Serum before applying the Rose Quartz face cream to lock in the moisture and protect your skin.
- Take a moment to appreciate the natural rose aroma when applying the face cream — the high concentrations of natural ingredients will give you an extra boost.
- Use daily between your Franz Microcurrent Facial Dual Mask sessions to supercharge your microcurrent treatment results.
Rosewater: A cleansing, natural anti-inflammatory ingredient that has been long-trusted for healing. Helps clean out pores and soothe dry or irritated skin.
Rose Flower Oil: Packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to gently soothe irritated skin and tame the production of free radicals, a fundamental cause of aging, while fighting hyperpigmentation and wrinkles.
Hyaluronic Acid Complex: Composed of varying molecule sizes: larger for hydrating the top layers of the skin and smaller for deeply penetrating hydration to support long-term healing.
Hydrolyzed Collagen: Stops and reverses the aging processes by restoring collagen production, leaving skin plump and firm.
Centella Asiatica Extract: Natural scar healer full of amino acids that promote collagen production, cell turnover, and blood circulation. Known as Tiger Leaf in Korea, this extract is long valued for its healing properties.
Made without parabens, sulfates (SLS, SLES, ALS), phthalates, cyclic silicones, oxybenzone, mineral oil, or formaldehyde.
Full Ingredients List: Rosa Damascena Flower Water(28.28%), Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Water, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xylitylglucoside, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Rose Flower Oil, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyanocobalamin, Xylitol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cynanchum Atratum Extract, Propolis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Andrographis Paniculata Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Arctium Lappa Seed Extract, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Stearic Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Jojoba Esters, Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Myristic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Xanthan Gum, Palmitic Acid, Glucose, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Quartz(0.01%), Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Arachidic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA,Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool