Antimicrobial Reusable Cooling Protective Mask Liner
Box contains: 3 mask liners.
Maskne refers to cystic acne caused by bacteria, oil and dry skin that build up under COVID-19 protective face masks. To prevent maskne, it's crucial to keep your face dry and bacteria free.
Our Skin Saving Face Mask Liner stops skin chaffing and prevents glasses from fogging up when wearing a protective mask (our liner is a layer between your protective mask and your skin)
Franz’s reusable face mask liner is worn under your protective mask or personal protective equipment (PPE). It is a reusable, washable antimicrobial cloth face mask liner that instantly absorbs and releases moisture, leaving your skin feeling fresh and cool.
Franz’s proprietary technology is the world’s first microcurrent patterned mask liner with cooling, healing, soothing benefits. This mask protects skin by keeping it dry, killing bacteria and is infused with aloe vera that is woven in the fibers to soothe skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
Included is an antimicrobial copper pouch for storing the mask liner.
Fabric: Polyester 75%, Spandex 25%
Our Reusable Antimicrobial Mask Liner keeps skin clean and cool to prevent maskne (acne caused from wearing a face mask) and stop chaffing or issues caused by face masks rubbing on skin.
- Made with reusable, washable antimicrobial fabric
- Infused with healing and soothing ingredients
- Keeps skin cool, dry, and bacteria free
How do you wear the FRANZ Maskne Prevention Antimicrobial & Washable Cooling Mask Liner?
1. Clean your hands before touching the Mask Liner.
2. Place Mask Liner on your face to fit around mouth, nose, chin.
3. Wear your own outer face mask over Mask Liner, making sure there are no gaps between your face and the Mask Liner.
4. Hand wash and reuse the Mask Liner.
5. Hang to dry, do not put in a dryer or add heat.
6. Store in Antimicrobial Copper Pouch.
For More information read our blog posts:
- What Is Maskne and How to Treat Face Mask Acne Breakouts
- Skin Saver Face Mask Liner: Attacking Protective Face Mask Woes
What Is Maskne and How to Treat Face Mask Acne Breakouts
Reusable Antimicrobial Face Mask Liner that Cools and Soothes Skin
While we’re used to “face mask” referring to our hydrating, anti-aging, skin-restoring products, these days, it’s more common to think of the protective fabric face coverings we wear while social distancing to keep ourselves and others safe. And while those face masks are critical to stopping the spread of COVID-19 (COVID) as recommended by the center for disease control (CDC), they do not benefit our skin the way our dual mask sets do.