What is it?
Dewy Essence is a lightweight face serum packed with soothing and hydrating ingredients to strengthen your skin's natural defenses and reduce sensitivity to environmental stimulants.
What it does
This gentle lightweight face serum was carefully formulated with hydrating and nourishing ingredients including 10 natural extracts to activate your skin’s natural antioxidant system and calm inflammation, making it ideal for sensitive skin types, as well as for those affected by environmental irritants like sunburn, pollution, and even jet lag and sleep loss:
1. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract has strong soothing and anti-inflammatory effects, helping to heal skin effected from various environmental toxin
2. Centella asiatica extract, a popular ingredient found in Korean skincare, is a rich source of amino acids, which help hydrate skin. It also has antibacterial properties and can help repair skin and prevent scarring by encouraging collagen production, blood circulation and cell turnover
3. Copper Tripeptide-1 is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant ingredient which has unique wound healing properties by stimulating the breakdown of unhealthy collagen in scar tissues while stimulating production of important ingredients such as collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
4. Sodium Hyaluronate, a micro-sized version of hyaluronic acid quickly absorbs into the skin, giving and instant hydration boost from the inside
Soothing, Hydrating, Strengthening Skin Barrier, Softening
What skin types is it good for?
Net Weight: 50ml/ 1.7oz
Made in Korea
Apply 3-4 drops of directly onto face and neck, focusing on areas that require additional soothing and hydration. Gently pat or massage into skin until absorbed. Use am and pm.
* When using Dewy Essence as part of your microcurrent mask treatment, best results if you apply the essence AFTER the mask step as this essence will further sooth your skin and strengthen your skin barrier, sealing in the skin-repairing ingredients absorbed into your skin from the mask.
* When incorporating multi-step skin care, best to start with lighter weight products, moving on to heavier weight products to allow better absorption. Massage or pat until fully absorbed before moving onto next step.