All anti-aging face masks at FRANZ Skincare use the power of our Tissue X® technology to tone, tighten, and de-age our customers’ skin. But each mask has its own features and benefits, so you might wonder which is best for you to use. Not to worry: we’ll break down the main differences between each of our masks: Jet, Premium, and Saint 21. You’ll be able to make an informed decision based on your current situation and skincare needs.
Hyaluronic acid and its benefits in our masks
Before we break down each mask, let’s have a brief chemistry lesson.
Our masks use a powerful hyaluronic acid-based formula for maximum hydration and glow. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a well-known ingredient in skincare because it can help:
- Retain water, keeping your skin moisturized
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging
- Soothe inflammation and other skin concerns
However, the size of the molecule matters if you truly want the HA to benefit your skin.
The weight of HA molecules is measured in units called daltons (Da). For a skincare product to be effective, it must contain low molecular weight hyaluronic acid. High- or medium-molecular weight HA might provide surface-level benefits and feel nice on the skin, but molecules that size won’t offer profound, long-term anti-aging benefits.
When it comes to the weight of HA molecules in skincare, smaller is better.
Low molecular weight HA is around 50,000 Da and smaller. Anything larger will not enter the skin, but small molecules can penetrate the skin, making it firmer, plumper, and hydrated to reverse the signs of aging. It also provides more lasting effects.
To put it into perspective, the HA molecules in cosmetic filler are around 500,000 Da. These molecules are purposely large so that they stay outside of the skin. Think about it like stuffing a car through a tiny tunnel.
The hyaluronic acid molecules in our masks are between 3,000 and 6,000 Da. We use the smallest molecules possible for the deepest hydration and healing.
Microcurrent technology for better absorption
Along with smaller HA molecules, our microcurrent masks contain Tissue X® microcurrent technology. Tissue X® uses the power of the ocean to create tiny, rejuvenating waves across your face. The waving motion massages the skin while opening up the pores for six times deeper penetration than other face masks.
The technology primes your skin to receive ultimate hydration and high-quality ingredients that each masks releases. Each mask contains two layers: the Enriching Mask with a hyaluronic acid formula and the Empowering Mask that activates the “at-home facelift” microcurrent technology.
Now that we’ve covered these processes, let’s compare each mask. The details will determine the best anti-aging face mask for you.
FRANZ Jet Microcurrent Face Mask: glow on-the-go
The Jet mask is all about instant hydration. It works for all skin types and is your best friend when you need a skin reset.
Work, alcohol, stress, travel, and sun exposure are all tough on your skin, but we understand you can’t avoid life.
The Jet mask provides a quick, easy, and clinically proven solution:
- The Jet Enriching Mask uses low molecular weight (6,000 Da) hyaluronic acid molecules plus copper tripeptide-1, which acts as an antioxidant and promotes collagen and elastin production.
- The Jet Empowering Mask uses superfine, non-woven fabric plus our patented Tissue X technology.
- Perfect for those in their 20s and 30s (or anyone who needs a powerful refresh!).
Use the Jet dual mask system microcurrent face mask for instant rejuvenation:
- Before a date
- After a trip to the beach
- Before a work meeting
- For a morning “glow-up”
- To handle puffiness from jet lag or long travel days
- After a night of partying or lack of sleep
Learn more and grab the Jet Microcurrent Mask here.shop Jet Microcurrent Mask
FRANZ Premium Microcurrent Face Mask: smooth out the first signs of aging
We all get older, but premium skincare is about prevention. The Premium mask corrects and prevents aging signs before they start. It’s great for all skin types and anyone who wants stronger anti-aging action.
If you’ve started to notice signs of getting older on your face, you can use the Premium mask to slow things down.
Transform your skin within two weeks with the Premium mask:
- The Premium Enriching Mask uses super-low molecular weight (3,000 Da) hyaluronic acid molecules plus ceramides to lock in moisture and a rich vitamin complex for skin-healthy nutrients.
- The Premium Empowering Mask uses super-fine, non-woven fabric and stronger microcurrents to penetrate the skin deeply and deliver the anti-aging bioingredients.
- It’s like an esthetician treatment on the go that you can use anywhere.
- Perfect for those in their 30s and beyond who want to prevent and smooth out early signs of aging.
It’s best to use the Premium mask system twice a week for two weeks, then once a week for maintenance.
Learn more and grab the Premium Microcurrent Mask here.shop Premium Microcurrent Mask
Saint 21 Gold Microcurrent Face Mask: reset advanced signs of aging
The Saint 21 Gold mask is the ultimate anti-aging face mask used in professional clinics and medical spas. And now, you can use it anytime at home or on the go. Saint 21 is appropriate for all skin types and for those who want a spa-grade at-home treatment.
This mask won “Top Skincare Face Mask” in the 2020 Aesthetic Everything® Aesthetic and Cosmetic Medicine Awards for a reason. It’s the gold standard for anti-aging technology, and that’s partly due to the gold coating.
The mask is clinically proven and will lift, firm, and tone skin:
- The Saint 21 Enriching Mask uses super-low molecular weight (3,000 Da) hyaluronic acid molecules plus ceramides, a vitamin complex, hydrolyzed collagen, and Pichia ferment lysate filtrate, a skin protectant.
- The Saint 21 Empowering Mask contains a gold foil coating that promotes maximum absorption of the anti-aging ingredients. The coating does this by increasing your skin’s temperature, preventing moisture loss, and adhering better to the skin. It also provides a more luxurious feel.
- The mask is like a dermatologist appointment to-go where you can get an anti-aging facelift anywhere and at any time.
- Perfect for those in their late 30s and beyond who want to revive and reset the advanced signs of aging.
It’s best to use the Saint 21 Gold mask twice a week for two weeks, then once a week for maintenance.
Learn more and grab the Saint 21 Gold Microcurrent Mask here.shop Saint 21 Gold Microcurrent Mask