Ian Michael Crumm x NAKED SunShield
Protecting our skin is the number one way to prevent skin cancer, in addition to rapid signs of aging. I’m honored to partner with Franz Skincare to share their NAKED SunShield Peptide Patch with you. It’s a wildly thin UPF layer that sits on top of the skin to provide hours-long sun protection.
This is great for athletic endeavors when sunscreen can run into the eyes from sweating or just for days where you want extra protection. Reapplying sunscreen can be tedious and often forgotten so this creates peace of mind for the eye and cheek areas.
See how to apply it and some of the other product benefits in this tutorial video.
4 Great Things About NAKED SunShield
All-Day UV Protection
- Blocks 98.1% of UV-A and 99.9% of UV-B rays
- No need to re-apply
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Ultra-clear, thanks to diamond-embossed pattern technology
- You can put make-up right on top
- Peels off when you're done in the sun
Ultra-thin and Breathable
- Only .015mm - thinner than a layer of skin
- Hypoallergenic tested
- No harsh chemicals
Packed with Skincare Ingredients
- Hyaluronic acid complex hydrates and plumps skin
- Peptides boost collagen production
- Morus Nigra Fruit Extract reduces visibility of dark spots
Read the Blog: NAKED SunShield and Endurance Athletes
When it comes to endurance sports, athletes need reliable long-lasting protection from the sun's harmful UV rays - especially protection that won't sting the eyes or need constant re-application. The Franz NAKED SunShield Patch is a game-changer for those who push their limits under the sun. Read the article here...